Supermicro offers a full suite of robust ToR (top of range) networking switches optimized for all mainstream business applications. The vendor’s networking switches stand out for its:
- Advanced L2/L3 capability
- Flexible data center hardware configurations
- Support all leading HPC networking solutions
- Excellent throughput performance
- Multiple speed options
Standard Ethernet Switches:
The brand’s standard switches offer connectivity for a wide range of computing and storage systems, from 1 GBPS to 100 GBPS with support for the popular industry-standard Layer 2 and 3 Ethernet switch features.
- SSE-C3632S-SMCPL100G / SSE-C3632SR-SMCPL100G (32 ports)
- SSE-X3548S / SSE-X3548SR (54 Ports)
- SSE-F3548S / SSE-F3548SR (54 Ports)
- SSE-X3348S / SSE-X3348SR (54 ports)
Match the operating system of your choice, enabled by the Open Networking Install Environment (ONIE). Its line of ONIE-based switches supports a range of port speeds, from 1 GBPS to 100 GBPS.
- SSE-G3648B / SSE-G3648BR (52 Ports)
- SSE-X3648S / SSE-X3648SR (54 ports)
- SSE-C3632S / SSE-C3632SR (32 ports)
Supermicro’s network adapters can help you improve network throughput and application performance. Known for their high power efficiency and excellent performance, these adapters maximize bandwidth and offload CPU resources.
- Enterprise Applications
- Data Center
- Software-defined Networking
We can help you grow your business.