IOT and Embedded:
Supermicro offers an optimized range of solutions that provide users with high reliability and availability. Leveraging their deep expertise in server technology, Supermicro’s IoT and embedded solutions stand out from the market with their powerful and agile capabilities.
As distribution partners for Supermicro in the MEA region, Hiperdist works closely with the brand to help deliver their end-to-end systems for rapid deployment and scalability.
Compact server designs that deliver maximum compute, networking, storage and I/O expansion in a range of form factors.
Why Supermicro’s Embedded SuperServers:
- High Reliability for Extreme Environments
- Space optimized systems for vertical requirements and edge computing
- High configurability for versatile applications
IOT and Embedded Motherboards:
Motherboards with advanced in-house capabilities and high-performance, low power processing to support your IoT and embedded computing requirements.
Why Supermicro’s IOT and embedded motherboards:
- Best in class motherboard designs, developed since 1933.
- Reliable and high quality design, components, and production Expertise
- Extensive portfolio of x86 server boards
- Competitively priced solutions
- Support for the latest CPU, memory, and add-on Hardware
- Multiple Form Factors, from Pico-ITX 2.5″ SBC to ATX
- Extended Temperature Support and Long Product Lifecycle
Highly optimized chassis solutions by Supermicro for high-density computing in all varieties of embedded applications.
Why Supermicro’s embedded chassis options:
- Highest single node compute performance with up to 224 cores, 6 UPI links per socket, and 36TB of memory with 2nd Gen Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory
- 8-socket systems in 7U, 4-socket systems in 2U, 4U rackmount and tower form-factors
- Advanced RAS features designed for enterprise mission critical applications
- In-Memory Computing
- Mission Critical
- Scientific Research
We can help you grow your business.